Donkey Label is as much an ethos as it is a Company.
That ethos is based on simplicity, in life and design. It’s based on the belief that the process, ingredients and the people that go into making a product actually matter. It comes from our unapologetic approach to doing things the way we feel they should be done.
- Design for cyclists – we pattern differently for men and women to ensure great fit for two different body types, but the differentiation stops there
- Simplify, Simplify, Simplify – Less is more – as long as your less means bad ass, high quality stuff
- Design our stuff to perform on the bike first
- We like the style and feel of european soccer/football kits
- Always use the best materials we can find, not the cheapest ones we can get away with
- We feel a responsiblity to improve the aesthetic of cycling
- Run a solid business that allows us to treat our employees and customers better than they are accustomed to and our brand to grow up healthy
- Be loyal, work hard, and maintain a sense of humor, a sense of self, and a sense of style.
- Create value in our products that is pound for pound the best available in our industry
- Keep common sense about life and the DL, and expect the same from our customers
We hope Donkey Label becomes a brand people are proud to be associated with and support for reasons deeper than the jersey on their backs.